Job Title: SAP Master Data Specialist For Global Supply Chain Management
Location: Lyngby, Denmark
Technology: SAP Logistics modules
Rate: Negotiable excellent rates depending on experience
Job Type: Contract
A top client based in Lyngby, Denmark are looking for a SAP Master Data Specialist that specialises in the logistics modules. With a strong international presence, they are keen to expand their team and continue building their network.
* Day-to-day support for the operation in terms of issues in SAP
* Main point of contact to maintain master data in SAP
* Support the business with data reporting for deep dive analysis
* Ensure that projects run smooth against the overall data management strategy
* Drive or participate in projects with respect to scope action, project activities and deadlines
* Develop and implement data principles, policies and processes based on business needs
* Enable scalable processes and systems that support continuous growth of the company.
* Have experience with master data management in SAP from a global organisation and 5 + years experience in SAP
* Have an analytical mind-set, enabling you to connect users, data and business processes
* Are fluent in written and spoken English
* Preferably have experience with supply chain management.
To apply for this role, send your most updated CV to: email@example.com or call
+44 (0) 1913387526 for more information.
Washington Frank International are the leading global provider of Permanent and Freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Fusion, Sage, Agresso, Infor and IFS.