SAP S/4 HANA Consultant - Woodmead - SAP Partner
My client is a global partner that are seeking an experienced Senior S/4 HANA Consultant to join their team with a strong background of SAP Basis or ERP Logistics processes.
My client is based in Woodmead and have rapid plans for growth.
Duties and responsibilities
* Responsible primarily for the successful implementation of solutions based on SAP S4 HANA
* Providing functional architectural design expertise in areas of manufacturing and logistics execution
* Providing best practice process understanding and guidance to enable Clients to take advantage of the benefits that S/4HANA brings
* Help Clients understand their Roadmap options for transitioning to SAP S/4 HANA
* Implementing S4 HANA in multiple contexts: On Premise, Cloud, Hybrid
* Planning and executing pre-sales engagements both individually and as part of a larger team
Must Have the following Skills and Experience but is not limited to;
* Ideally strong SAP Manufacturing / Logistics implementation experience
* Several end to end project life cycles
* Deep experience in core ERP modules: PP Production Planning & Execution, MM Purchasing & Inventory, LE Logistics Execution
* Knowledge of core module integration with FICO Finance and SD Sales & Distribution
* Experience in solution architectural roles, including pre-sales engagement and project scoping and estimating
* Experience in team leadership roles, including strong knowledge of SAP implementation methodology
* Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
* Ability to learn quickly using own initiative
* Understanding of SAP's ERP roadmap and positioning of S/4 HANA
My client is prepared to offe a verycompetitive package for the right candidate!
Interested? To discuss this and other exciting Sage opportunities in more detail please send your CV to Eddie at email@example.com or call on +44 191 338 7671 in complete confidence ASAP.
SAP / SAP S/4Hana / SAP Hana / Consultant / Johannesburg / Woodmead / South Africa