Epicor Prophet 21 Power User/ Trainer:
This role is responsible for all on-site & over the phone (P21) training, support and documentation.
* Leading the training of employees on P21 application(s) on-site & over the phone.
* Being proactive in driving "higher" utilization of the system.
* Listening, assessing and developing priorities on how to better utilize P21.
* Being the lead change agent to enhancing operational efficiencies of P21.
* Establishing and updating standard P21 procedural documentation.
* Developing internal / external reports to supporting / identifying areas of improvement.
* Leading the continuous education of P21's software applications.
* Supporting leadership priority initiatives that drive financial performance
Qualifications / Requirements:
* Deep knowledge of Prophet 21 software applications required.
* Solid understanding of wholesale distribution including strong knowledge of business processes such as accounting, inventory management, and order processing.
* Comfortable being the P21 "go-to" person, with strong understanding of all aspects of P21.
* Demonstrates a passion to help team members - by understanding the issue before acting.
* Solid time and project management skills.
* Knows how to drive and create value added metrics and objectives.
* Willing to lead from the front and support areas that have training gaps.
* Ability to use P21 to improve efficiencies and expanding the user experience.
* Knowledgeable with the "labor services side" of the business.
* Strong understanding of wholesale distribution.
* Ability to manage to timelines and provide sound work-product.
* Effective teaching with excellent verbal/written communication skills and PC skills.
* Comfortable training in a group and / or one-one environment.
* Strong experience in Excel, Spreadsheet Server, and SQL a plus.
* U.S. domestic travel is up to 25% of the time.
* SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
* P21: 5 years (Required)
* Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)