Roles & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for configuring, testing, documenting and deploying FICO functionality
* Experience in SAP FI and CO modules - General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Centre Accounting (CPA), CO Profitable Analyst (COPA), Product Cost Controlling ( COPC)
* Involve in business process improvement, ERP enablement initiatives and work closely with the PMO & finance team to improve business efficiency
* Clarify issue with the teams and provide trainings to the team within the organisations
* Manage regional or global projects when required.
* Perform break/ fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes
* Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams
* Ability to help resolve complex technical issues and independently manage critical/ complex situations
* Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
* Participate in release upgrade or new functionally / enhancement assessments and make recommendations
* Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or PhD in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or other relevant education
* At least 5 years of experience in SAP FICO configuration and involved in end to end project cycle.
* SAP S4 HANA experience is a plus but not a must.
* Must be willing to travel.
* Must be able to communicate in Mandarin as the consultant need to liaise with Chinese counterparts.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 65 3158 8059 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
Kindly visit our company website for more related job.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1877012
|SAP| SAP FI/CO| FICO| SAP Finance| SAP Cost Controlling