Roles and Responsibilities
* Provide the end user support of SAP Financials (FI/CO: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Project Systems, Treasury), SAP Sales and Distribution (Basis), and SAP Material Management (Basic).
* Performing routine system maintenance checks and corrective action such as maintained SAP interfaces / integrations where applicable.
* Perform detailed analysis of business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate, and document customer requirements.
* Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements and prepare the necessary materials, including reports, presentations, agendas, and other meeting collateral. Transcribe and accurately record key decisions and action items resulting from meetings.
* Identify gaps, issues, work around solutions, and improvement opportunities in the systems.
* Communicate SAP Capabilities / possibilities within functional modules.
* Act as a liaison between business users / functions with the service provider (SI) for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, escalate, and solve day-to-day operational issues.
* Assisting in testing process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes and user experience, document test cases and results.
* Work self-directed and independently.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Minimum of 3 years SAP experience supporting SAP FI/CO modules (GL, AR, AP, IO, PS, COPA, Treasury)
* Knowledge of SAP SD, SAP MM, basic ABAP debugging skills, and EDI are an added advantage.
* Experience in SAP cross modules and non-SAP systems integration.
* Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with business and IT.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 65 3158 8059 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
Kindly visit our company website for more related job.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1877012
|SAP| SAP FI/CO| FICO| SAP Finance| SAP Cost Controlling