DIVISION: Division Logistics
Time reporting object: Supply Chain Structure
ROLE - Assignment Description
Do you want to play a lead role in increasing a companies Supply Chain efficiency even further?
My customers growing core team working with the Supply Chain Structure program needs new colleagues!
I am are looking for a Solution Architect to join the main area Optimize Flows. As Solution Architect you will work with the architecture and solutions in one or several projects within Optimize Flows. Over time, the area and number of projects can grow and the team working in the area will grow as well.
* Responsible for the architecture and solution in one or several projects within the SCS program.
* Coordinate the work of several other architects within different parts of the IT department
* Work with the project roadmap and target architecture.
* Take part in the work of setting the project goals and scope.
* Be the liaison and bridge between different areas and within business and IT.
* Identify and analyze business needs and strategies and find sustainable, long term and cost-effective solutions.
* Ensure the architecture and processes are documented and up-to-date on a relevant and manageable level and that the target architecture and roadmap are continuously revised and communicated.
* Risk analyzing and mitigations for the architecture solutions and information flows in our systems.
* Close collaboration with Program Management, Project Managers and Architects within as well as outside the program.
* Facilitate decision processes regarding changes in the system landscape as well as in specific systems (e.g. the SAP platforms).
* Support the test teams in their work.
* Have a business and customer-oriented mindset and are skillful in managing many stakeholders.
* Strong analytical skills - can understand complex issues and suggest creative approaches for solving them.
* Good ability to create various documentation, and to work towards specific deadlines.
* A solid understanding of SAP ECC and SAP CAR is necessary, and similar understanding of other SAP products for retail and e-commerce is a merit.
* Knowledge about supply chain processes and system landscapes for large retailers is a merit, especially within the scope of the physical supply chain from supplier to end customer.
* Experience from working with complex system integrations, processes and information flows.
* Skilled in leading the architectural work and can translate business requirements into technical solutions.
* A good workshop facilitator with solid presentation skill.
* You are a strong team-player but can also act independently and take initiatives on your own.
* You are curious, non-prestigious and take initiative to always find the best way forward.
* Enjoy taking responsibility and working in a changing environment.
* You can lead other architects by a diplomatic approach while maintaining focus on the end goal.
Apply now to Cherry Harris - email@example.com / +45(0)90 99 77 44