A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a systems accountant to join a vibrant and growing tech business in the heart of Bristol.
This role has come about due to the current finance team not being familiar with their brand new sage 200 system, they are look for a system accountant come in for 3 months to help with the following:
- Report writing on Sage 200 and SQL
- Sage 200 Project accounting
- Improving accountancy processes on Sage 200
- End-user training.
The Ideal candidate:
- Extensive sage 200 experience as a user (preferably implementing Sage 200 as well).
- Sage 200 financials modules experience
- Qualified accountant
- Tech industry experience (desirable)
To discuss this in more detail please apply now or contact Harris Owusu. Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.