Oracle Apps Support Analyst
Role: Oracle Apps Support Analyst
Start date: ASAP
Job type: Contract / Freelance
Project length: +6 months
- You are to be the point of contact for supporting Oracle Applications and related systems in Sweden at a centralised location.
- The Oracle EBS footprint will include Supply Chain modules like Inventory, WIP, MSCA, ASCP and Order Management.
- You will collaborate with end users to understand their business functions and processes to be able to strongly support them from an Oracle EBS perspective.
- Other responsibilities include tasks such as helping business users on a daily basis as well as leading workshops to gather and analyze information to later improve existing solutions.
- You will also perform hands-on configuration of Oracle EBS to meet business requirements and design.
- You will closely work together with other technical teams and the global IS team at the end customer.
* 5-10 years experience supporting Enterprise Applications in an IT/IS Department or 7+ year's hands-on experience implementing Oracle EBS.
* In-depth knowledge of Oracle EBS version 12.x in the areas of Supply Chain Management and Planning.
* Experienced with implementing and supporting enterprise software on-premise is required.
* Experienced with Oracle Demand Planning, Material Requirement Planning, Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Demantra, Work in Process, Oracle Advanced Pricing, Cost Management, Oracle Order Management.
* Vendor Managed Inventory, Re-order point replenishment, Min/Max planning.
* Experienced reading and writing basic SQL queries to manipulate data in Oracle EBS.
* Must be fluent in English, fluency in Swedish is desirable.
CV's and expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org // +46776766111
Washington Frank International is a trusted recruitment partner delivering niche IT resources - both on Contract and Permanent basis - to a diverse range of businesses solely across the ERP technology ecosystem.
Our offices in Newcastle, London, Berlin, New York, Philadelphia, Tampa, Melbourne and Singapore are staffed with experienced recruitment consultants; allowing us to provide the best information technology recruitment services to suit the needs of our clients.
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of various ERP partners, customers and ISV's worldwide. As specialists in ERP recruitment, we have unrivalled knowledge of the marketplace and possess a unique ability to identify permanent or contract ERP professionals. Wherever you're located and whatever stage you are in the ERP life-cycle, our multilingual recruitment consultants know how to help you to achieve your recruitment goals.