Senior Consultant SAP SD
If you want to take a part in extensive range of international projects and develop your career on a high level this offer is exactly for you.
* Supporting clients in choosing the optimal business solution,
* Taking a part in consulting projects,
* Implementation of SAP systems in business transformation projects in the areas of sales and distribution,
* Post-implementation reviews of selected processes,
* Coordination and carrying out the main project works.
* SAP full life cycle implementation experience,
* Working experience in SAP S4HANA,
* Good knowledge of the valuation mechanisms in SAP SD,
* Very good understanding of processes and configurations in the areas of sales and logistics,
* Understanding integration with other modules,
* Very good work organization,
* Excellent communication skills,
* Ability to work in a team,
* Delivering business solutions in SAP system,
* Possibility to travel (80%),
* Fluent in English language.
* Work in international company,
* Attractive earning potential,
* Gaining various experiences,
* Working with the latest technology,
* Participation in prestigious international projects.
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of Permanent and Freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Fusion, Sage, Agresso, Infor and IFS. Our complete focus on ERP means that we are real experts within ERP recruitment, we not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of ERP vendors, customers and ERP professionals looking to progress their career.
To register your interest in this, or any other vacancies we currently have please call :+441913387516 and ask to speak to Kamil Szczucki, or email direct on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.