SAP Success Factors analyst- open up for opportunities!
Have you got experience working with SAP Success Factors and SAP HCM? Would you like to work with a company where your passion would be recognised and fostered? Would you like to have real impact and work as a part of a team in a prestigious company? If you have answered "yes" to at least the 1st question you might want to continue reading.
I am currently looking for a SAP Success Factors SAP HCM analyst, working on delivering business advisory services in enterprise management systems and transformation. You would be implementing the most innovative SAP Success Factors solutions, ensuring that they are done to the highest standards. I am looking for people passionate about their job, ready to learn and travel on business.
Your daily responsibilities will encompass:
* Analysis preparation of clients' business needs and creating technical concepts in Success Factors,
* Preparing functional and technical documentation for implementation solutions,
* Creating and implementing new products for clients,
* Post- implementation support (troubleshooting, ticketing, implementation of extensions for already existing solutions)
What we would like to offer you:
* Attractive salary based on your knowledge and experience,
* Private medical healthcare,
* Life insurance,
* Sports card,
* Clearly defined career path and mentoring,
* Package of certificates,
* National and International projects
What we expect:
* Experience working with Success Factors,
* Good understanding of SAP HCM and HR business processes,
* Experience working on at least 1 implementation project,
* Very good knowledge of English,
* Readiness to travel 80% of time,
* Good communication and problem solving skills,
* Responsibility and creativity,
Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance ERP resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire ERP project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for ERP resources than any other organization, we provide all the ERP job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
Any candidate that matches closely to this criteria and is interested is welcome to contact me by e-mail on email@example.com or phone +44 (0)191 917 4117.