SAP MM senior consultant- Poznań, Katowice
This international company will take you on a journey of working in a stimulating environment of thriving business, working with cutting- edge technologies and a team of the best specialists on the market. Every journey starts with a one step. Are you ready to take it?
The company I am working with is dedicated to its partners and employees. As a SAP MM senior consultant specialist you will be working on international projects for some of the best companies in the world.
To be successful in this role, you will:
* Have at least 4 years' experience working with SAP MM as a consultant
* Have worked on at least one full life-cycle project
* Have a good business knowledge of SAP MM sub-modules
* Speak fluent English
* Have experience working on complex projects in multinational teams
* Be ready to travel up to 60% of time
Your daily responsibilities will include:
* Designing, executing and employing SAP MM solutions in order to obtain goals set up by the business and its current needs,
* Being a part of various projects, differing from full cycle, end-to end and large-scale on an international scale,
* You will be our company ambassador working as a part of multinational team, where team spirit is a key,
* You will work with SAP S/4 HANA and other most up-to date SAP modules, driving invention and progress throughout the industry,
Why should you apply?
* Competitive salary according to knowledge and experience
* Opportunity to work on SAP S/4HANA implementation projects
* Expert Training
* Career mentoring
* Private healthcare
* Life insurance
* Multisport Card
Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance ERP resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire ERP project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for ERP resources than any other organization, we provide all the ERP job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
Any candidate that matches closely to this criteria and is interested is welcome to contact me by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0)191 917 4117.