My client is an end user in the financial services sector, they are looking to bring on a FI/CO contractor on a support role.
FI/CO Support Analyst (6 months renewable contract)
Roles & Responsibilities
* Providing support for SAP FICO Module, troubleshoot and resolve issues & requests within targeted SLA
* Act as point of contact to analyse and fix application and system issues
* Manages incidents reported by user and follow-up promptly
* Assist business users in gathering requirement and preparation of Change Request application
* Prepare functional specification and carry out necessary review with business and COE team
* Carry out Unit Test, System Integration Test, and its related documentation
* Support user in carrying out UAT
* Update system documentation and training documents/user manual
* Provide training to business users
* Bachelor degree in IT or Finance with relevant certifications
* Minimum 3 years of experience with FI/CO
* Skills & Knowledge: Proficiency in FI/CO core modules (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Profit Centre & Cost Centre Accounting, Product Costing and Profitability Analysis)
* Good understanding in business processes & technical skills (SAP FI/CO configuration)
* Experience in supporting mid to large scale SAP users in distribution environment.
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Applications currently in progress, don't miss out on this opportunity. Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3165 0937 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1980509