Junior ERP Consultant
I am looking for an fresh, energetic candidate that has plenty of ambition to progress and grow within a company. You must be well educated, preferably bachelors or master's degree in business, engineering or IT. You must have a good work ethic and a determination to be the best.
A background using ERPs is beneficial but an open mind and adaptability is more important. You must be well organised with a keen eye for detail as well as a logical thinker. The ability to solve complex problems will be a very useful skill in the role. Cross training available.
The job role:
* Bringing New innovative solutions to the table
* Working well as part of a team
* Analysing the needs of the business
* Design and implement the ERP systems
* Supporting the system once live
* Be the point of contact for process owners and super users
* University Degree Bachelors / masters in IT, Business or engineering
* Experience & understanding of implementing ERPs
* Strong communication skills.
* Be adaptable and fluid within a team environment.
* A good level of Danish, written & speaking.
To discuss this role in more detail and to fast-track your application, or talk about any other opportunities, please email Chris Owen at email@example.com or contact +44 4589887709, in complete confidence.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.