TITLE : Business Analyst - IFS Location: Bedfordshire Salary - £35k - £45k
Business Systems Analyst - IFS Location: Bedfordshire
This client is one of the leading IFS users in Bedfordshire and will create a great opportunity for career progression and a superb work life balance. After seeing a continuous increase in profit over the last 5 years, the company has begun an expansion process, which will lead to more success within the industry.
My client is looking for an experience IFS Analyst to join their continuously growing and stable team, as they begin to hit the final stages of the implementation process of the newest IFS product. The key responsibility of the role will be to assist the senior team in the maintenance of the system, manage all technical aspects of the system, develop reports and provide general IFS support.
General Areas of Responsibility
* Follow the guidelines of the IT systems set by team manager.
* Support and development of the ERP system and associated business applications to a good level.
* Install system upgrades from early stages of process mapping through testing to live systems releases.
* Deliver new requirements in a cost effective and timely manner
* Maintaining user manuals, Standard Operating Procedures and delivering user training as required
* Assisting team member in parts data template population
* Comply with Business Systems Policies, procedures and general audit requirements
* Modify and manipulate Oracle data (PL/SQL T-SQL) to an advanced level
* To perform basic Oracle administrative tasks.
* Experience with ERP IFS systems
* Time Management
* Supporting and training users
* Experience with SQL, PL-SQl
* Attention to detail
* Experience in enhancing functionality within IFS ERP systems to meet business requirements
* Experience leading and supporting users in business processes and IFS ERP systems
* Specific experience in development and support of IFS Apps 8+ is desirable
* Advanced report writing using crystal reports
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
* General understanding of LAN, WLAN and WAN infrastructure.
* A good understanding of SQL, PL/SQL,
Working hours will be 37.5 per week
As the global leader in niche ERP recruitment, Washington Frank will only talk to you about roles within our market and our range of jobs is unrivalled.
We've got the ERP market covered and that's why our clients trust us to find the best.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits and the salary stated in this ad is completely dependent upon experience. The salary on offer will depend completely upon a candidates experience and skills.
To discuss this role in more detail, or talk through other opportunities, please don't hesitate to contact me on 0207 337 0860 or give me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org, in complete confidence.