ERP Project Manager - Stockholm - Immediately Available
I'm currently recruiting for an ERP Project Manager to fill a full-time permanent position available immediately in Stockholm.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing various consecutive, full-lifecycle implementation and integration projects. You will supervise a team of Consultants, Architects and Developers utilising an Agile methodological approach to provide successful project delivery.
My client is a multi-national ERP Consulting organisation that specialise in simple, yet efficient ERP implementations with focus on the manufacturing, services and trade industries. In this role, you will utilise Microsoft Dynamics NAV - full-training will be provided to transfer your existing ERP skills.
My client is a Microsoft Gold Partner and have won a collection of awards for the quality of their project delivery, performance of their staff, and their excellent company culture.
Typical tasks include:
* Manage day-to-day project operations and your team;
* Evaluate project risks and escalate through appropriate channels where necessary;
* Communicate efficiently and effectively with all project stakeholders;
* Develop and manage project plans and resource requirements;
* Report successfully reaching objectives and general project progress;
* Manage external resources and suppliers;
* Control project timescale, budgetary issues and factor in project changes.
* Experience working on ERP implementations (SAP, Oracle, Jeeves, IFS, M3 etc.).
The successful candidate will:
* Have experience working on full-lifecycle ERP implementations (SAP, Oracle, Jeeves, IFS, M3 etc.).
* Experience working in Agile & SCRUM environments desirable.
* Prince2 or PMP desirable, but not necessary if experience is demonstrable.
* Excellent communication skills at all levels of corporate hierarchy.
* Enjoy some travel and project variety.
For more info contact Tim Butler on +44 191 255 1436/ +46 10-888 56 05 or email email@example.com to find out more about the role.