Senior Consultant SAP WM
Warszawa, Poznań, Wrocław, Katowice
If you want to be part of a global company, while gaining new experiences and you are interested in various projects, consider my suggestions deeply.
* Work in a team and develop global projects by providing solutions in SAP,
* Use IT tools for business needs,
* Running, coordinating business interactions with other users,
* Translating business requirements on functional and in a clear way for IT consultants,
* Configuration of SAP WM and integration to modules (PP, MM, TM) for End-to-End processes,
* Project management.
* Education in Logistics or related fields,
* Experience in SAP Supply Chain and warehouse management
* Full implementation skills in SAP WM,
* Functional skills in supply chain process,
* Excellent communication with user all over a world and support in projects,
* Knowledge of MTS/MTO processes is welcome,
* Additional plus is knowledge in Agile methods,
* Be able to travel (70%).
* Attractive salary,
* Working in international enviroment,
* Flexible working hours,
* Large variety of projects,
* Working with the latest technology.
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of Permanent and Freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Fusion, Sage, Agresso, Infor and IFS. Our complete focus on ERP means that we are real experts within ERP recruitment, we not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of ERP vendors, customers and ERP professionals looking to progress their career.
To register your interest in this, or any other vacancies we currently have please call :+441913387516 and ask to speak to Kamil Szczucki, or email direct on: email@example.com
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.