Sage 200 Support Consultant
An exciting opportunity is now available with one of the largest Sage partners. They are looking for a Sage 200 Support Consultant to join their lively Sage 200 team and grow within the business.
My client is offering a competitive salary depending on the candidate's experience, with a range between £30,000 and £35,000, as well as multiple opportunities for grown and development through the exposure to exciting projects within the Sage 200 area.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Ideally at least 2 years of experience supporting Sage 200
* Exposure to Sage 200 development, installations and configurations is beneficial but not essential
* Sage 200 Commercials and Financials accreditations are an absolute plus
* Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with employees at all organizational levels
* Flexibility in terms of travel is needed as a small amount of consultancy is involved
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
To apply please send us your CV using the link below or email email@example.com and I will be in touch to discuss the full process, as well as the next steps. Alternatively call +44 (0)203 826 6729 and I will be happy to speak with you.
Washington Frank is one of the leading providers of ERP solutions. For more than 15 years, we have been working in the ERP environment, with 12 offices worldwide and a unique network of around 500,000 ERP specialists.