Position: SAP CPI Specialist
Location: Oslo, Norway
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 6-7 Months
There is an opening for a strong SAP CPI Specialist to work on a project in Oslo. The role requires you to be on-site in Oslo 4 days a week, with 1 day remote working.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
* Being involved with all areas of the CPI implementation.
* Working very much in a hands-on role - whilst also adopting some project management responsibilities.
* Liaise with the IT team & retail side of the business.
* Coach the existing SAP team.
* Overall system improvements.
What you will bring to the company:
* Previous hands-on/development experience working with SAP CPI.
* Experience completing numerous SAP implementations.
* An appetite to continuously improve the team & projects.
* Any SAP SD/MM experience could also be advantageous.
To register your interest in the role, or any other opportunities that we have in more detail, please send your CV to:
+46 10 888 74 61