SAP BI/BW Consultant
I am looking to connect with an experienced consultant with a great understanding and track record of implementing Business intelligence and data use systems. You will be required to assess needs and implement complicated systems in to the business. Data migration experience will be required as well as a keen eye for detail. You must be a very logical thinker and be able to understand and translate the needs of the business to developers so they can manage the available data in the correct way.
The job role:
* Bringing New innovative solutions to the table
* Working well as part of a team
* Analysing the needs of the business
* Design the system whilst liaising between users & developers
* Supporting the system once live
* Be the point of contact for process owners and super users
* experience in consultancy.
* understanding of BI/BW
* Track record of SAP BI/BW Implementation .
* Strong communication skills.
* Be adaptable and fluid within a team environment.
* A good level of Danish, written & speaking.
To discuss this role in more detail and to fast-track your application, or talk about any other opportunities, please email Chris Owen at email@example.com or contact +44 191 3387623, in complete confidence.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.