Washington Frank is a leading global provider of permanent and freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Epicor, Oracle Fusion, Sage, Unit4, Infor, and IFS. We live and breathe ERP. Just ERP and nothing else. It's our sole focus, our specialism, and over the years we've built up an enviable reputation for finding the best ERP opportunities for job seekers at companies of all sizes. This dedication to the ERP field means that each and every one of our consultants has the expert knowledge needed to completely understand the market, while also building mutually beneficial relationships with customers, ERP specialists, and vendors alike.
Jot Title: SAP Leonardo IoT (Developer) Consultant
Location: Roles available in Stockholm, Malmo, Gothenburg and Copenhagen
Start Date: Some for an immediate start other roles will commence May-June 2019
Rate: Dependent on experience + expenses
Closing Date: rolling intake
For our client we require professionals with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, an appropriate university degree and following experience:
* Experience in software development with 5+ years with Java and SAP ABAP.
* Strong experience in solution design and implementing complex systems across multiple technology platforms.
* Proven track record of gathering business requirements and translating them into technical solutions as per customer requirements.
* Experience in data modelling and development of big data applications and architectures.
* Ability to present complex information in a clear and precise manner; to a non-technical audience.
* English is a compulsory language skill. Applications including Swedish or Scandinavian language skills on a professionally proficiency level or higher will be strongly considered.
Beneficial would be if you have further experience in:
* Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Casandra
* machine/sensor connectivity
* in agile project methodologies like SCRUM