Ideal candidate will have a proved background in business systems managment, business process engineering and enterprise architecture. proven secondline support of IFS technical issues and work on a number of IFS development projects.
Must have knoweldge of:
* IFS / business applications for IFS version 9 or above
* Distribution, finance, manufactoring, document managment, quality assurance and project modules.
* Knowledge of streamlive, Qlikview and MS .net advantageous.
* Interacting with business on matters concerning business processes and IFS performance.
* Lead development projects as part of a team effort
* Advise the business all matters relating to IFS
* Work with the business leads to create business reports KPI's & IFS lobbies
* Any other tasks associated with the role
* Develop programs / structures most suited to the business needs
* Update user guides & business process maps
* Provide training on IFS processes
* Maintain up to date knowledge of IFS techniques and developments
* First/second line support for user questions on IFS functionally
* Technical issues with IFS, both client and server applications
An amazing opportunity and if you are interested please dont hesitate to contact me on email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call on +44 (0)2038087301 in complete confidence. Applications are considered and processed on an ongoing basis so it is advised to apply as soon as possible.