My client is one of the largest property developer in Singapore and Asia, and they also operates one of the largest hospitality portfolios in Singapore. Currently they are looking for 2 SAP Project Manager to base in their Singapore office. This position will lead the IT Project Management and Business Partner Engagement for the organisation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Coordinate internal and external resources in the execution of projects
* Ensure that all assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Establish clear priorities and implementation plans, adhering to best practices of project management, business applications, websites and mobile apps development
* Ensure resource availability and allocation
* Escalate and get approval from the appropriate stakeholders to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
* Perform risk management to minimise project risks
* Conduct Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quotation (RFQ) or Request for Information (RFI) exercises, including preparation and definition of specifications, and evaluation, award approval process, and contract finalisations
* Present reports and project updates to stakeholders on a regular basis
* Facilitate effective communication to ensure good partnership with stakeholders and vendors
* Lead and resolve any issues throughout the project life cycle.
* Drive, manage and influence the expectation of the project stakeholders over the course of the project.
* Manage IT service providers to ensure contractual obligations are set and successfully delivered.
* Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or PhD in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or other relevant education
* At least 8 years of working experience in SAP and project management.
* PMP Certification is a plus.
* Have a good understanding of Project Procurement processes
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Experienced in hospitality or real estate domain is preferred.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 65 3158 8059 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
Kindly visit our company website for more related job.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1877012
|SAP| Project Management | PMP