I am currently recruiting for one of my clients based in Central London, who are looking to onboard a experienced Workday
Some of your key responsibilities for Workday will be:
* Assesment of Workday's reccommended training modules
* Creation of a training plan
* Organising training material, courses & media to support the training plan
* Working with various teams, plus end user representatives
The ideal candidate would have:
* Strong technical skills
* Experience of working across a range of systems
* Experience of writing training material for classroom & other media
* Charismatic & motivational, with great presentation, communication & people skills
* Training plan build expeience
* Ability to explain concepts to both technical & non-technical audiences
My client are looking to bring someone on board as early as next week & are interviewing immediatley. If you feel you fall into this bracket of skills please get in touch.
To discuss this in more detail please apply now or contact Connor Antill . Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.