Business Analyst - London - Up to £50K + Private healthcare, Gym Subsidiary and more
One of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies with principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, they operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
They are urgently looking for a Systems Analyst with good business analysis experience for their London office. The successful candidate will assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of processes of the Agresso ERP.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
* Taking ownership of projects as identified by the systems development plan including solution design; data migration and development of the relevant templates; system set-up, testing and validation; change control documentation; and successful handover to support
* Assisting in the analysis of the existing Agresso system to identify and develop new business intelligence reports and developing any ad-hoc system queries/reports as requested by the business
* Undertaking ongoing development and maintenance of the e-learning system
* Identifying and developing processes within the system which will increase business efficiency
* Identifying and developing other business intelligence systems and tools to provide useful data to the business (looking to implement Power BI)
* Delivering formal, informal and online training programmes
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Reasonable knowledge or understanding of business systems analysis or management information systems
* A technical understanding of the capabilities of SQL and Excelerator
* A minimum of 3-4 years' technical experience with Unit4 Business World
* Experience of working within professional services organisations
* Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills
* Organised and logical approach to work and problem solving
* Confident in working with external IT consultants and a wide range of people from across the business
* Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
* A team player with a 'can-do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
Applicants are considered on an ongoing basis, so it is important to apply asap.. To apply please send us your CV using the link below or email email@example.com or call 0203 826 6732 and we will be in touch shortly for an initial telephone based screening. This will then begin the next piece of the process which is anticipated to involve up to 2 further steps.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for ERP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
ERP / ERP Implementation / Agresso / Infor / Epicor / Sage / Netsuite / Unit 4 / Oracle / SAP / SAP B1 / SAP Business One / Essex/ London / Greater London / Central London/ Chiswick / Acton / Gunnersbury / Mortlake / Kew / East Ham / Ealing / Wimbledon / Southfields / Putney / Parsons Green / Sheperds Bush / Twickenham / Richmond / Esher / Kingston / Sutton / Surbiton / Mitcham / Carshalton / Epsom / Banstead / Hackbridge / Surrey / London / Middlesex / Hayes / Harrow / Stamford