My client is a well established MNC in the manufacturing industry who is looking to bring on a SAP MM/WM Consultant.
* Participating in end to end SAP MM/IM/WM project implementation rollouts
* Analysing and translate business requirements into requirements and solutions
* Driving improvements in business performance
* Providing support on SAP MM/IM/WM
* Manage IT risk, audit requirements and Information Protection Policy
* Developing training materials and conduct training sessions
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT or Business Management,
* Minimum of 3-5 years of SAP MM&WM stakeholder engagement
* Minimum of 2 end to end project experience in logistics
* Ability to set expectations, explain and champion detailed technical concepts to peers, management and business partners
* Ability to translate details into specific tasks needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate information to both technical and non-technical staff and management
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving complex environment
Due to the nature of the business, and the location of the MNC's business units, the candidate must be able to speak Mandarin.
Applications currently in progress. Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3165 0937 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1980509