Roles & Responsibilities:
* You will be part of a full project lifecycle experience including design, data, functional specs, configuration, testing and post go live support experience
* Break down complex business problems, perform effective analysis to develop and evaluate options and recommend solutions
* Assess and recommend solutions according to scope and to resolve open design issues
* Coordinate onshore and offshore developers, test scenarios and build prototypes and documentation
* Lead Build-to-Support knowledge transitions for SAP projects and enhancements
* Identify, build, test and implement changes to current systems with the objective to ensure compliance, improve performance and/or usability.
* Update existing Business Process Flows and Business Process Design Documents for their process areas as required
* Design metrics and reports to support operational and management reporting for FI/CO in accordance with IFRS15 & IFRS16
* Complete unit testing, integration testing and support user acceptance testing
* Assist end-users with identifying & resolving technical issues.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT, or Finance with relevant SAP experience
* In-depth knowledge of SAP FI/CO. At least 5 years' experience in SAP FI/CO implementation or rollout.
* Must have 3 cycles of end to end implementation projects in a consulting environment
* Must have at least 1-2 years or 1-2 project experience in of SAP RAR (Revenue Accounting & Reporting )
* Willingness to work on a contract basis, in a project consulting environment
* Excellent analytical, presentation, communicative skills and the ability to write clearly and concisely
Applications currently in progress. Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com or call +65 3165 0937 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1980509