My client is a well established MNC in the Financial Services Sector, they are looking to bring on a technical consultant.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Design, implement, enhance, test, deliver, support and improvement of developments within the organization, utilizing latest SAP ABAP
* Assist in the full SDLC with other developers in the team
* Understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs.
* Propose, document and work with project managers to implement improvements to work processes
* Bachelor degree in IT or Computer Science
* Strong technical skills in all areas of the ABAP workbench including: List, interactive, & ALV reporting; BAPIs and BDC scripts; SAPscript & SMART Forms; Adobe Forms; Dialog Programming; User-Exits & Customer Enhancements; Performance Tuning; ABAP Objects; Workflow; Analyzing ABAP logs/dumps;
* Should have at least 7 years of ABAP development with a minimum of 3 End-to-End Implementations.
* Experience with ABAP on Hana is a must
* Due to the sensitive nature of the project, the client will only be accepting Singaporeans or PRs only
Applications currently in progress. Interested candidates, please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3165 0937 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1980509