I am working with an indutry leading business based in Chelsea, Lonodn who are looking to onboard a credit controller initially on a temporaruy basis with a view to going permenant after 3 months. Initially paying £12-£15/hr but moving into a £28k salary when going to permenant.
Assisting within a small accounts team.
In charge of sales invoicing, credit control assisting purchase ledger.
Preparing, checking and issuing monthly data for external Accounts' company.
Reliable Hard working reasonable and efficient.
* AAT or equivalent part qualified
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in Accounts preferably in Building & Construction
* PC literate - Word/Excel/Database with strong numerical skills for calculations
* Knowledge of Microsoft and management of large spreadsheets
* Good analytical skills
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* A detailed knowledge of manufacturing or construction processes and costing is an advantage
* Good commercial awareness
* An awareness of data confidentiality
* The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
* Prepare Invoices for new clients, follow up with any revision and issue balance reminders
(Invoices issued: Full / Additional/ Holding Deposit / Site Survey / Storage Invoice and Credit Note)
* Check daily Approved invoices filtered in Smart and request down payment
* Process Credit Card Payments - Check the integrity of client details prior to processing card payments
* Input any payments made by client for the job, email designers and send out the invoice with receipt
* Issue and send storage charge invoice when required and follow up payments
* Filter Expected Packing List 1-2 weeks prior to goods arriving in the UK from Order Leaving Italy list and send invoices for the outstanding balance with storage charge noted at the bottom of the Full invoice.
* File all the invoices and receipts on monthly basis
* To update Weekly Sales Day Book for invoices and receipt of payments for Master Weekly
* Create reference for any new customers and projects for each new job
* Liaise with bookkeeper for any Sage data queries
* Check monthly Aged Debtors, chase and update notes
* To follow up on any outstanding balances, as well as balances overdue
* To call clients (or e-mail) for a polite reminder
* To answer any queries relates to invoicing and if required to clarify any paid or unpaid invoices. (Some queries on cost need to be first checked with designer before replying to the customer)
This role will be working alongside the Sage BP to get the system implemented into this multi-site business. European travel will be required & a level of home working will also be available at certain parts of the project.
To discuss this in more detail please apply now or contact Liam Jessop . Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.