SAP WM/EWM Consultant/Specialist
Our client is one of the international leaders in consulting. With large amount of employees it develops and expand widely. All projects are managed amazingly well and everything is up to a high standards.
About the role:
* Helping clients in choosing right business software solution
* Taking part in projects that will involve implementation of SAP business transformations in SAP WM/EWM.
* Taking care of after implementation processes
* Fluent English
* SAP implementation experience
* Familiarity with Production and Logistic sector
* Good knowledge of configuration and processes in SAP WM/EWM
* Knowledge of WM/EWM as well as understanding integrations with other SAP modules would be a great asset.
* We are looking for a communicative person with great team-work skills
* TRAVEL UP TO 80% in Lodz, Warsaw, Poznan
* Taking part in large international projects
* Working for world well-known company
* Personal development is being supported with coaching and mentoring opportunities.
* Sport cards, workshops
* Working with the best specialists.
* Upgrading and system development.
Washington Frank International is a leading global provider of Permanent and Freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Fusion, Sage, Agresso, Infor & IFS.
If you are enthusiastic and self-motivated with a professional passion. If you are able to cooperate in international staff environment with multi-cultural backgrounds on all levels and you think that job is suitable for you or any other that roles that we have available at the moment, please call 0191 3387645 (ext. 1702) or email direct on email@example.com