My client is a well-established IT Consultancy with a global reach. They are currently looking for a SAP Hybris business analyst to be part of a SAP Hybris Commerce implementation for a client in the FMCG industry.
* Requirements gathering and documentation of user stories for implementing Hybris multi-channel suite based ecommerce platform.
* Needs functional knowledge of Hybris muti-channel suite (version 6 or higher).
* Work closely with the customer to understand requirements and convert it into requirements document and user stories.
* Advice client on eCommerce domain and process implementation.
* Manage risks and commuication from a technology and solutions standpoint.
* 8+ years experience in working as a business analyst for implementing J2EE technology projects.
* Must have minimum 4 years experience in working as a business analyst on implementation of eCommerce site based on Hybris eCommerce Multi-channel suite.
* Functional expertise on Hybris version 6 or higher required
* Excellent knowledge of Hybris accelerators and multi-country rollout.
* Ability to communicate, produce documentation, prepare for and lead client sessions
* Experience working using agile methodologies and in fast paced environment.
Due to clearence issues, only Local and PR candidates will be considered. Interviews are on going, don't miss out on this excellent opportunity.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com or call +65 3165 0937 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1980509