My client a well established IT consultancy who has a global reach. With an increase in presence in Malaysia, they are looking to bring on a FI/CO consultant
* Design, harmonize, and analyze business processes using your technical and functional experience in combination with high-end SAP transformation software
* Perform SAP data migrations and data harmonization
* Carry out ERP system mergers, carve-outs, and conversions
* Become an expert in leading-edge digital migration and landscape transformation software for S/4HANA
* Coach younger colleagues on functional, technical, and methodological subjects
* Degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or any other science topic, preferably with a background in business / industry & commerce
* At least 5 years' experience in SAP FICO core modules (FI, AA, CO) as a functional consultant, ideally with ABAP knowledge
* Experience in data migration projects including the following activities:
Creation of data migration concepts (extraction rules, mapping rules etc.
Data validation and reconciliation
* Good knowledge in data migration tools such as SLO, LSWM, batch input with understanding of underlying SAP data models
* Good presentation skills and ability to engage clients in workshops
* Experience as a team lead or workstream lead with ability of coaching junior colleagues
* Fluency in English (verbal and written)
* Desire to work in an international project environment
* Ambition to take your own functional (SAP applications, business processes) and technical skills to the next level
My client offers a supportive, cooperative and empowering environment to work in. Their commitment to excellence ensures a rewarding experience for all candidates. They place a big emphasis on training and upgrading their staff, allowing the workforce to keep up with the latest in technology.
Interviews are on going, don't miss out on this excellent opportunity. Candidates who already possess the right to work in Malaysia will be given priority.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com or call +65 3165 0937 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1980509