This is an opportunity not to be missed for a software implementation consultant to work with a leading consulting group. Based in Melbourne's east this role is looking for an energetic and motivated individual with strong field services experience to join their growing team. This global organisation is growing quickly and provides plenty of opportunity for you to do the same.
* ERP consulting and implementation experience using Syspro, Netsuite, Epicor, Pronto, MYOB or Oracle Siebel
* Strong field service management experience
* 3 or more years' experience with customer service and support
* Exposure to Advanced PDF, Saved Searches, Suite Analytics and SuitBuilder customisations
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Strong understanding of business practices
* Implement solutions including business requirements gathering
* Hands on project management experience
* Working with clients to scope requirements and assist with SOW
* Document requirements and propose product enhancement
* Data cleansing, conversion and importation
* First line support
With a strong pipeline and lots of growth opportunities this is a unique role for someone looking to work in a fast paced environment!
How do you apply?
To apply for this role in complete confidence call Khalia Chikulin at Washington Frank on 03 9088 3718 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
* Candidates must have valid Australian working rights
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted