Our client is a leading business Group in APAC. Due to system development and ongoing project needed, they now invite high calibre candidate to join them for the HRIS Analyst role.
This can be achieve through:
Job role & responsibility:
* Accountable for functional support such as managing enquiries from internal customers, managing data integrity, analyze system errors and patches release to improve the effectiveness of the system
* Support the development, application implementation and daily administration of current SAP SuccessFactors system and other HRIS related applications
* Liaise with different stakeholders, including HR teams, IT department and external vendors to work out technical solutions and manage system performance
* Support on ad-hoc project - facilitate application testing and liaise with internal users and external vendors to ensure deliverable meet requirements
* Prepare and maintain documentations such as functional specifications and user manual
* Degree holder in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
* 3 years' experience in HRIS implementation & support on employees related applications is a must
* Ability to translate business requirements into clear workflows enabled by effective systems
* Experience with SAP/SuccessFactors solution would be a plus
* Experience in project and vendor management would be a plus
* Excellent communication, interpersonal & analytical skills
* Good command of written and spoken English & Cantonese
For more details please contact iris zeng at +852 3018 0386.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of ERP recruitment solutions across all major ERP applications. With offices in London, New York and Melbourne, all staffed with experienced multilingual ERP recruitment consultants, we provide the best regional and global ERP recruitment services to suit the needs of our clients.