SITS TECHNICAL CONSULTANT/ DEVELOPER- LONDON
SITS / Consultant / Developer / Public Sector /Student records management system / Programmer / Education
A globally known University is urgently seeking a SITS Developer to work as part of the Project Team starting as soon as possible.
The University is situated in a favoured part of London and aside from standard benefits offered in any public sector role, the candidate will have the additional benefit of 30% discount of any shops, bars, restaurants in the local area.
As the programme of work only started in January this year, you will be lucky enough to be involved in the full implementation lifecycle which will include working with the wider IT team and staff across the University.
* It is imperative that you have the following:
* Extensive knowledge of SITS
* Experience of integrating SITS with other existing applications/ platforms.
* The ability to understand requirements and interpret into technical specifications to deliver
* Be immaculate in communication and have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with various stakeholders and team members.
You will be a core member of this project team, and will be highly regarded throughout.
Please contact me on email@example.com if you are eligible to work in the UK and have the relevant experience.
Not interested in this role but know someone who is? Refer a candidate that we place into this role and receive a £250 referral voucher post their probation.