INTERMEDIATE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, GAUTENG, R35,000
Required Skills & Experience (At least 3 years at intermediate level)
* Intermediate level proficiency in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems. (Latest .net framework versions beneficial).
* Experience with the .NET Programming
* Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming best practices
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
* Extensive knowledge of source control, unit testing, code verification and documentation, including use cases.
* Experience of system integration with 3rd-party systems
* Web services
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
* Windows Communication Foundation
* NET Web API
* NET MVC
* Mobile platforms
* Gaming industry background
* Agile software development methods
* Working with graphic and creative teams
Attributes that we are looking for in a successful candidate:
* Proficient in English both spoken and written.
* Self-motivated and good attention to detail.
* Strong analytical skills with ability to contribute in problem solving.
* Team player, loyal and client friendly.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks.
* Self-Starter - Be able to work independently and contribute effectively to the team.
* Ability to work with clients in a positive, presentable and mature manner.
* Ability to extend and further optimise an existing system.