To deliver the highest value project services to our clients and be seen to contribute at a business, product and organizational level at all times. In addition, assist sales team in scoping the project and prepare proposal
* Contribute to the development of the Implementation team to the way in which this expertise is used both pre and post-sale services.
* Understand in detail the current project methodologies employed by the company and deliver quality service through its use. Service delivery includes training, implementation consultancy and ad-hoc support. Add substantial value to service supply by displaying good business, personal and technical skills.
* Understand in detail the project lifecycle in relation to both the company's product and to industry acceptable standards. Use experience and business knowledge to contribute to effective project management.
* Support the sales cycle by providing expert advice and input on the implementation effort and services estimates.
* Be familiar with and adhere to all company quality procedures and processes. Participate in reviews and contribute to any necessary amendments and changes.
* Participate in the information gathering and design process for a client implementation; including the development of functional business requirements and solution scope documents.
* Assist the manager in the on-going development of more junior colleagues. Transfer knowledge of general business principles and company methodologies to others.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science and any relevant discipline
* At minimum of 5 years of related experience in various ERP like - Infor M3, Oracle, SAP, Sage, Epicor & any other medium to large complex organization ERP.
* Familiar with logistics, distributions, MRP or supply chain. Experience in manufacturing work will be advantageous.
* Successful implementations of ERP for customers in various industries: chemicals, distribution, equipment, fashion, food and beverage, and industrial manufacturing.
* English and any other local languages of Malaysia would be an added advantage to be able to communicate with local clients.
* Often travels required for this position (JAPAC)