Sage 200 Professional Services Consultant
Salary - £40000 - £50000 per annum + multiple benefits
Location - Tyne and Tees, England
A prestigious business partner is currently looking for a Sage 200 Professional Services Consultant to join their expanding team.
You will be part of their Sage 200 consulting team, delivering a high-quality service on various Sage 200 projects.
* Provide pre-sales support by working closely with sales teams, understanding clients key business drivers and requirements.
* Propose software solutions which meet those requirements, ensuring they are technically viable and add value to the overall proposal.
* Understand and demonstrate solutions products to clients at showroom demonstrations or onsite Proof of Concepts and articulate the business benefits they offer.
* Support sales teams throughout the contract lifecycle including at client review meetings and identifying opportunities to upsell into existing accounts.
* Liaise with clients post sale to develop project documentation including Statement of Work and implementation plans.
* Communicate with internal teams including Logistics, IT Service and Client Training teams to ensure effective delivery of projects
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Sage 200 Financial and Commercial modules experience
* A proven track record of multiple Sage 200 implementations
* Strong SQL skillset
* Excellent communication skills
* A willingness to travel across UK
* The desire to work remotely
This is great opportunity for any dynamic individual with a Sage 200 background that is keen to progress their career as a professional services consultant whilst maintaining a great work/life balance.
If you are the ideal candidate for this position, please apply ASAP using the link below or email email@example.com or call me 02038266731 and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.
Not the ideal role for you, but you can recommend this requirement to a friend? Refer a candidate that we place into a role and receive a £250 voucher (subject to candidate passing clients probation period)
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.