Business Development Manager - London - Up to £60k + uncapped OTE - Award Winning Financial Services Organisation.
Business Development Manager - London - Up to £60k + uncapped OTE - Award Winning Financial Services Organisation
My Financial Services client is looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for selling all aspects of the consultancy services and related products to a list of named, high value strategic new and existing clients. The Business Development Manager will also have a secondary role of undertaking Account Management responsibility for tier 1 clients within the region also.
The company in question are an award winning consulting & software engineering specialist in the financial services sector with a truly global reach-with offices in over 15 countries worldwide. They are exceptionally well networked within the financial services industry, and as such most of your business will be warm to some degree-however there will be an expectation to self-generate leads in order to boost the demand creation activities already in place to support you.
This role will be primarily office based, with potential for more remote working should you demonstrate your ability to work effectively. There will also be an element of travel within the EMEA region as part of the role also. The role offers a very generous package of up to £60k basic dependent on experience, with an uncapped OTE structure in order to boost your potential earnings.
* Responsible for finding, developing, and closing new business, with specific focus on penetration into high value prospective clients
* Is able to articulate the value proposition of the company versus its major competitors and the ability to covert this into client specific benefits
* Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
* Participate in pricing the solution/service
* Support Junior members of the Business Development team in the execution of sales opportunities
* Must have a minimum of 3+ years related sales experience, including experience selling consultancy solutions
* Demonstrated ability to work with and at the "C-Level"
* Ability to work with technical teams and personnel to overcome service delivery obstacles when required
* Demonstrated ability to participate effectively as part of and within a team atmosphere required.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to speak publicly to groups, and create and develop compelling presentations and collateral and present solutions to customers and prospects
* Must have strong consultative and solution selling skills
* Must have high energy level, high degree of integrity, self-motivated, positive attitude, proactive approach to work, confidence
* Must be willing to travel
* Must have demonstrated success in a customer-focused environment
* Base salary of up to £60K + uncapped OTE for the right candidate
* Generous holiday allowance which includes overtime
If you are interested or would like more information, please email James at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and contact details or alternatively call Marc on 0203 879 8369 to discuss the role further.
Software / Sales / Business Development / Manager / Financial / Services / Central / London / EMEA / Travel /Commission / Opportunity / Sell / OTE / Uncapped / Leads / Office / Based / Remote / Working