My client is a leading ERP partner who looking for a strong ERP Financials consultant to join their Melbourne/ Perth based team. With an exciting project pipeline, they are looking to bring on a senior consultant who is looking to join a forward thinking company.
Your Skills and Experience
* Extensive ERP experience across platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics, IFS, Pronto, Epicor, Sage or Netsuite
* Experience working in the Manufacturing/ Supply Chain landscape
* Strong experience with AR, AP GL and PPM modules
* Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building
* CPA/CA desirable
This company is going through a strong growth period and has exciting opportunities for mid-level and senior consultants. With the availability of vendor-provided training, this role gives you opportunities to further develop both your technical skills and consulting ability.
How do you apply?
To apply for this role in complete confidence call Khalia Chikulin at Washington Frank on 03 9088 3718 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
* Candidates must have valid Australian working rights
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted