Are you an S/4 HANA functional consultant looking for a new challenge? Do you want the opportunity to work from home?
If you have extensive experience within SAP MM (ideally S/4 HANA) and are keen to work with niche technologies and latest SAP updates, this opportunity based in the beautiful Randstad.
* You will be working on greenfield implementation project
* Working in a team of 30-40 people
* Report directly to the head of SAP
* Opportunity for extension (up to 24months)
* Opportunity for remote work (dependant on seniority)
* Extensive experience within SAP MM and Service Procurement processes.
* Experience in contracting and payment processes.
* Experienced in requirements gathering, designing the best practice configuration and making complex designs
* Experience in S/4 HANA Enterprise Suite 1610 or even 1709 (preferred)
* Experience in the Government sector (preferred)
* English with Dutch highly desired
Washington Frank International is the leading SAP recruitment firm in the world, advertising more SAP jobs than any other agency. We work with both SAP Partners & End Users across EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for SAP professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the SAP market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SAP jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SAP candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the SAP market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on (020) 733 708 53 or by email at email@example.com.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience.
To discuss our exciting SAP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eden Lindridge on (020) 733 708 53 in complete confidence.