Systems Business Analyst - Consultant-Project Manager-Oracle- CPQ
Oracle / CPQ / Business Analyst / Business System Analyst / Consultant / Cloud / Configure, Price, Quote
Business Analyst London, United Kingdom
A global consulting firm, with nearly 20 years of systems integration experience is seeking an experienced Business Analyst for a full time position in their London office.
Business Analysts act as the conduit between business users and the IT development team to ensure the seamless realization of business requirements in technology solutions. Along the way, you will develop strong leadership, problem solving, and systems implementation skills.
Under general direction from one of their Senior Consultants, the Business Analyst works closely with clients to define business requirements, translate requirements into system specifications, support system development activities, document the solution for training, provide customer support, and support test execution.
There is ample opportunity for long-term career growth and this is the position for those who aspire to deeper technical business process modelling experience, project management or other leadership roles in the company. This position offers competitive compensation and benefits, including private health, dental, pension and life insurance. Individual must be able to travel up to 25% across EMEA.
* Act as a liaison between business users and technical team.
* Document new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies.
* Document functional user requirements and technical specifications for use in the development cycle.
* Contribute to system design reviews to identify potential issues.
* Assist with systems test planning and test script development.
* Contribute to development of deployment and communication plans.
* Develop customer communications, training, and job aids to assist in successful business transitions.
Strong candidates should have these skills:
* Problem solving and analytical skills, in addition to strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Leadership and interpersonal skills.
* Eagerness and ability to contribute to both internal PW and business stakeholder teams.
* Understanding of systems development life cycle.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
* Familiarity with project management methodologies.
* Minimum 2 years of related professional experience.
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, business, finance or equivalent educational or professional experience.
* Understanding of the Quote to Cash business process.
* Successfully worked on multiple consulting projects, with previous Big 4 or similar firm consulting experience a plus.