My client is a leading ERP partner who looking for a strong ERP Developer with SDK experience to join their Perth based team. With an exciting project pipeline, they are looking to bring on a strong developer who is looking to join a forward thinking company.
Your Skills and Experience
* One Year Experience using Epicor SDK
* Experience in a developer role using .NET, C# and SQL
* Functional understanding of ERP systems such as Epicor, Sage, Pronto, Dynamics or Sap B1
* Experience on end to end ERP implementations
* ERP related qualifications
* Management experience
This company is going through a strong growth period and has an exciting project pipeline. With the availability of vendor-provided training, this role gives you opportunities to further develop both your technical skills and consulting ability.
How do you apply?
To apply for this role in complete confidence call Khalia Chikulin at Washington Frank on 03 9088 3718 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
* Candidates must have valid Australian working rights
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted