Workday Integration Specialist - 6 months - London
Global Company is looking for an experienced Workday Integrations Specialist who will work within the Global Workday Product team. This team is responsible for all technical aspects of all Workday integration design, build and delivery.
To be successful in this role, the applicant will need to possess a broad technical and functional skill set and be experienced with the end to end technical management of small projects and change deliverables.
The individual will be familiar with HR and payroll business processes and will have demonstrable technical knowledge and understanding and the ability to operate in all areas of the Workday technical space.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience required:
- A broad knowledge of Workday HCM and Payroll;
- Extensive knowledge of HR and Payroll business area and business processes;
- Experience of Workday integration design, build and delivery across the broad spectrum of Workday integration technology;
- Must possess advanced Workday Studio skills and expert knowledge EIB's, Core Connectors, Payroll Interface, PECI;
- A broad and advanced understanding of secure file transfer and encryption.
- An understanding/appreciation of Workdays Cloud Platform and its capabilities for cross application integration;
- Experience of application management, operations, and/or support including knowledge and experience of Incident, Problem and Change Management;
- Experience of working in a project environment and delivering high complexity integration solutions;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and the ability to analyse complex data sets
To discuss this role in more detail please apply now or contact Tre Pearce - email@example.com. Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.