My client, a well-established SAP Consultancy which is headquartered in Germany is looking to expand their Malaysian team. They are currently looking for a Senior PP consultant to join them.
Expectations and Tasks
* Taking responsibility for process, functional and technical design in SAP projects for in SAP module Production Planning / Manufacturing
* Conduct top-down workshops to advice and direct their clients on S/4 HANA feasibility
* Drive end-to-end rollout activities within the Asia-Pacific region
* Support pre-sales activities in the Asia Pacific Region
Qualifications and Skills
* At least 8 years of professional experience in SAP module Production Planning and integration topics to finance/logistics modules
* Hands-on project experience in S/4 HANA 1709 or later and general interest in concepts like IoT, Big Data, Blockchain
* Knowledge in the new production planning tools such as IBP, PP/DS on HANA, MRP Live, Demand-Driven MRP and Fiori Apps are an advantage
* Knowledge in programming languages such as ABAP is an advantage
* Fluent in English (verbal and written)
* Able to travel on a regular basis
* Malaysian Resident or Permanent Resident
My client offers a supportive, cooperative and empowering environment to work in. Their commitment to excellence ensures a rewarding experience for all candidates. They place a big emphasis on training and upgrading their staff, allowing the workforce to keep up with the latest in technology.
Interviews are ongoing, don't miss out on this excellent opportunity. Candidates who already possess the right to work in Malaysia will be given priority.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3165 0937 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1980509