My client is a SGX listed company, currently they are having some Digital transformation plan for the Finance department. Candidate will be part of the team responsible and involved in the transformation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Provide application and technical support for SAP FI/CO
* Responsible for configuring, testing, documenting and deploying FICO functionality
* Experience in SAP FI and CO modules - General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Centre Accounting (CPA), CO Profitable Analyst (COPA), Product Cost Controlling ( COPC)
* Involve in business process improvement, ERP enablement initiatives and work closely with the finance team to improve business efficiency
* Clarify issue with end users
* Responsible for obtaining UAT sign-off
* Respond to users' ticket request and provide resolution
* Perform break/ fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes
* Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams
* Ability to help resolve complex technical issues and independently manage critical/ complex situations
* Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
* Participate in release upgrade or new functionally / enhancement assessments and make recommendations
* Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or PhD in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or other relevant education
* Experience in at least 3 full cycles of SAP implementation on SAP FICO modules( Especially CO module like COPC/COPA)
* Certified SAP Professional is a plus. ( FI/ CO)
* Project management experience is a plus
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 65 3158 8059 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
Kindly visit our company website for more related job.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1877012
|SAP| SAP FI/CO| FICO| SAP Finance| SAP Cost Controlling