The Role: My client requires an experienced Workday Consultant to assist with ongoing support across their Workday HCM product.
Skills and Experience:
* 2 years minimum hands-on Workday functional experience, systems integration and/or implementation experience
* Previous experience in gap analysis and process mapping
* Knowledge in Workday Integration tools - packaged Integrations, Workday studio, Enterprise Integration Builder (EIB), Document Transformation, Calculated Fields and Report Writer
* Strong technical and analytical skills with a good understanding and working knowledge of HRIS operations
* Workday functional configuration experience
Role and Responsibilities:
* Assist with ongoing day-to-day Workday HCM support - settings, security, access, etc.
* To understand current Business Processes, Security, EIBs and Reporting and to identify ways of improving
* Performing Workday day-to-day support tasks for Core HCM and Security and maintaining data integrity
* Troubleshooting Tier1 issues and identify resolution (or escalating to the appropriate parties when needed)
* Daily management of HRIS Request inbox. Proactively manage and respond to Tier 1 level requests and escalate Tier 2+ to appropriate parties
* Manage new user and existing user security for Workday and other HR systems as needed. Follow security request protocol and complete security assignments per requested requirements
* Provides advice and support to HR, IT, Payroll and other functional areas on Workday related questions and issues
what data should be shared with requestors.
To discuss this in more detail please apply now or contact Tre Pearce on 0203 879 8387 or email email@example.com. Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.