Washington Frank is a leading global provider of permanent and freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Epicor, Oracle Fusion, Sage, Unit4, Infor, and IFS. We live and breathe ERP. Just ERP and nothing else. It's our sole focus, our specialism, and over the years we've built up an enviable reputation for finding the best ERP opportunities for job seekers at companies of all sizes. This dedication to the ERP field means that each and every one of our consultants has the expert knowledge needed to completely understand the market, while also building mutually beneficial relationships with customers, ERP specialists, and vendors alike.
Jot Title: SAP Financial Modules Expert - Project Liaison - 12 month
Location: Gothenburg or Malmo based, some travel between the two locations may be required on occassion
Start Date: May 1st 2019
Rate: Dependent on experience + expenses
Closing Date: April 22nd 2019
For our client we require professionals with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, an appropriate university degree and following experience:
* Functional experience with +5 years within SAP Financial Modules.
* Strong experience in stakeholder and customer facing positions.
* Proven track record of gathering business requirements and translating them into technical and functional solutions as per customer requirements.
* Experience in liaising project developements to valued end customers.
* Ability to present complex information in a clear and precise manner; to a non-technical audience.
* English is a compulsory language skill. Applications including Swedish or Scandinavian language skills on a professionally proficiency are encouraged strongly considered.
Beneficial would be if you have further experience in:
* SAP FICO/FI-CA
* SAP BPC
* Accountancy experience or qualifications
* Business Manager or business liaison experience with project to end customer
For applications or expressions of interest please contact Emma Julian at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 77 676 6111.