Washington Frank is a leading global provider of permanent and freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Epicor, Oracle Fusion, Sage, Unit4, Infor, and IFS. We live and breathe ERP. Just ERP and nothing else. It's our sole focus, our specialism, and over the years we've built up an enviable reputation for finding the best ERP opportunities for job seekers at companies of all sizes. This dedication to the ERP field means that each and every one of our consultants has the expert knowledge needed to completely understand the market, while also building mutually beneficial relationships with customers, ERP specialists, and vendors alike.
We are urgently seeking an experienced Oracle BI Developer to work within an ongoing programme of works for our prestigious, global technology client. The Oracle BI Developerwill be responsible for investigating and providing solutions of BI related incidents within the programme by Tracking in Oracle BI 11g (OBIEE Usage Tracking).
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
* Demonstrable 5+ years experience in Oracle BI Development
* SQL & OBIEE RPD Development skills
* ETL and Data Analysis skills
* Strong Reports/Dashboard experience
* Demonstrable experience of investigating and solutioning BI related incidents
* Previous project experience of electronic HR & Payroll systems is highly desirable
Please apply for further information
Job Type: Contract
Rate: €100 /hour
Contact Emma McCutcheon for more info on email@example.com / +46 775 888 610
Application close 26-04-2019