Infor M3 Business Analyst - Cheshire - £50K + 15% Bonus
This high profile client is a UK wide agri-food commercial cooperative who are in need of an experienced Infor M3 super-user/business analyst/consultant. With an annualised global sales figure of £2.5 billion and a presence of over 50 years they are working with a healthy budge and benefits for this role.
* Title: M3 Business Analyst/Super-User - M3 V13.3 Supply Chain/Manufacturing/Order Management.
* Location: Cheshire
* Salary: £50K + up to 15% bonus
* Industry and Speciality: Supply Chain, Food and Beverage
* Timeframe: ASAP
* Maximum user group: 300 across 2 sites
* Reporting to: FD (TBC)
* Attributes: Personable, able to communicate with users and IT easily, de-mystify technology and can adapt to user training, process improvement and BAU support work in accordance with what's need.
Applicants are considered on an ongoing basis, so it is important to apply asap.. To apply please send us your CV using the link below or email email@example.com or call 0203 826 6732 and we will be in touch shortly for an initial telephone based screening. This will then begin the next piece of the process which is anticipated to involve up to 2 further steps.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for ERP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
ERP / ERP Implementation / ERP Upgrade / M3 / Infor / Cheshire / Stoke / Manchester / Shrewsbury / Nantwich / Liverpool / Infor M3 / Consulting / Systems / Implementation / full life cycle / IT / Business Analyst / Cheshire / Nantwich / Whitchurch / Stoke-on-trent / Wrexham / Shrewsbury / Food & Beverage / Manufacturing / Supply Chain / ERP / Enterprise Resource Planning