SAP PI/PO/CPI/CPO Consultant
Looking to expand your knowledge? Are you hungry for new challenges? One of our clients is looking for an experienced SAP PI/PO/CPI/CPO Consultant to join their team. It is a great opportunity to gain experience on the international market and to expand your horizons.
About the job:
* Usage of SAP NetWeaver, Solution Manager to support platforms and monitor integrated processes
* You will be communicating with multiple supporters to solve problems in Application
* You will be required to help clients in choosing the best option according to their needs.
* Develop knowledge of processes, functionality and configuration.
* Analyzing all processes and incidents to come up with a solution for future problems, and being able to foresee future failures.
* Coming up with improvements for better usage of the system
* Make recommendations on functional and technical improvements to the application better
Required skills :
* Higher education
* Several years of consultancy and support experience
* Analytical thinking, design thinking and problem-solving skills
* Experience in working in a global environment
* Technical skills in all areas of PI/PO
* Full understanding of PI mapping techniques
* Knowledge of PI infrastructure architecture
* Experience with deploying PI across an enterprise
* Knowledge and understanding of operational support processes (e.g. ITIL)
* Experience using HP Service Management
* Private medical care
* Life insurance
* International projects and work with a global team
* Professional training and starter package.
Washington Frank International is a leading global provider of Permanent and Freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Fusion, Sage, Agresso, Infor & IFS.
If you are enthusiastic and self-motivated with a professional passion. If you are able to cooperate in international staff environment with multi-cultural backgrounds on all levels and you think that job is suitable for you or any other that roles that we have available at the moment, please call 0191 3387645 (ext. 1702) or email directly on email@example.com